Introducing Phillip Day’s brand new Break Free tour!
Many lives are filled with stress, worry, depression and anxiety.
Most times it wasn’t always that way. What happened?
What can we do to break free?
- Do you worry about things over which you have no control?
- Are you a Dreamweaver or a Dreamkiller?
- What are you good at? Are you using your talents?
- Unhappy with your life? Are you willing to do something about it?
- To take action, you must decide where you want to go.
- Are you addressing the root cause of what’s bothering you?
- What comes out of your mouth?
- What is the speed of your hamster wheel?
- ‘Darn I wish I’d spent more time at the office’ were nobody’s last words EVER.
…and much much more!
More people than ever before are finding their lives blighted by depression, anxiety, stress, worry, suicidal thoughts, nervousness, phobias and thoughts of doom. What on Earth is going on?
In his new Break Free tour for September to November 2019, world-renowned health researcher and author Phillip Day is conducting 16 regional seminars around mainland Britain to address these and many more topics.
- How can I dial down my stress and anxiety?
- What factors in my life are in play and how can change them?
- Are drugs the answer?
- Am I fulfilled in the life I’m living?
- Do I have any goals I’d like to achieve?
- Does anything inspire me?
- What am I doing in an effort to relax?
- Do I even try to relax?
- Are there areas of my life over which I have no control?
- Have I become Pavlov’s dog? Am I responding to preprogrammed stimuli?
- Why Big Tech wants to enslave you
- How to get a life
- And much, much more!
Learn More About Yourself
- What emotional wounds do I have?
- What sort of trash input am I willingly subscribing to?
- What effect can I see this having on me?
- Is the double mind in evidence in my life?
- How do I reconcile my hypocrisies?
- Does this bother me?
- Has media usurped my right to make up my mind based on my own experience, or am I given my opinions?
- Do I think media is a force for good?
- Do I think media is a force for ill?
- And the question they’ll take you out and shoot you for asking:
DO I REALLY NEED MEDIA AT ALL?
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the population alarmed, and hence clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” – H L Mencken
“Tell a lie loud enough, long enough and often enough,
and the people will believe it.” – Adolf Hitler
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL TICKET. Once you have purchased an ‘e-ticket’ just show up and your name will be on the door list!
- Please note: Tickets are not refundable but are transferable between meetings.
- Online advance, discounted ticket sales will cut off 48 hours before the meeting, so if you don’t see your venue / date choice in the pull-down list, don’t worry, you may still buy tickets at the door at the regular price.